b. Electronic Form. By accessing the Website or becoming a Member, you consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
c. Non-electronic Copy. You have the right to receive this Agreement in non-electronic form. You may request a non-electronic copy of this Agreement either before or after you electronically sign the Agreement. To receive a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please send an e-mail to support@Caddychicks.com™ or a letter and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Golf and Girls, LLC, 4175 E. Mexico Suite 101A, Denver, CO 80222
d. Withdrawing Your Consent. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
(i) Effect. Should you choose to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form, we will discontinue your then-current username and password. This means that you will not have the right to use the Service unless, and until, we issue you a new username and password. We only will issue you a new username and password after we receive a signed copy of a non-electronic version of this Agreement, which we will send to you upon request.
(ii) Notice. To withdraw your consent and/or request a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please send an email to support@Caddychicks.com™ or a letter and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Golf and Girls, LLC, 4175 E. Mexico Suite 101A, Denver, CO 80222
(iii) Prospective Nature. Your withdrawal of consent shall be effective within a reasonable time after we receive your withdrawal notice described above. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legal validity or enforceability of the Agreement provided to, and electronically signed by, you prior to the effective date of your withdrawal.
e. Access and Retention.
In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program. Via, the Website, we will notify you of any changes in the hardware or software requirements needed to access and/or retain this Agreement that create a material risk that you will not be able to continue to access and/or retain this electronic Agreement.
2. Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to register as a member of Caddychicks.com™ or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Membership Pricing.
You may become a Premium Member of the Service by paying the Premum membershp fee. As a Premium Member, you will have the ability to participate in all of the features and services available within the Service. For purposes of this Agreement the term “Premium Member” includes subscribers, unless where its usage indicates otherwise. From time to time, Caddychicks.com™ may remove the profiles of non-subscribers.
4. Caddy Fees.
The caddy is not an employee of Caddychicks.com or the golf course at which you are playing. The caddy is an independent contractor and the golfer is entering into a pay for service agreement with the caddy. It is the golfer’s responsibility to pay the caddy based on the caddie’s terms and conditions. Cadddychicks.com does not set the caddy fee. The caddy is responsible for collecting their fee from the golfer. Caddychicks.com™ does not enter into any agreements with the golfer and is not responsible for any disputes between the golfer and the caddy.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Resign pages in Account Settings , or by sending Caddychicks.com™ written notice of termination to Golf and Girls, LLC, 4175 E. Mexico, Suite 101A or email notice of termination to staff@Caddychicks.com™. If you terminate your membership, your profile will be immediately removed. Caddychicks.com™ may terminate your membership by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to Caddychicks.com™. If Caddychicks.com™ terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused membership fees if applicable except during our 14 day money back guarantee. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of Caddychicks.com™. Caddychicks.com™ is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership. Caddychicks.com™ is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. Even after your membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
6. Non-commercial Use by Members.
The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website may be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Website is with the permission of Caddychicks.com™, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in Caddychicks.com™’ sole discretion.
7. Account Security.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the Registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Caddychicks.com™ of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Caddychicks.com™ will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
8. Your Interactions with Other Members.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. You understand that Caddychicks.com™ does not in any way screen its Members, nor does Caddychicks.com™ inquire into the backgrounds of its Members or attempt to verify the statements of its Members. Caddychicks.com™ makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or their compatibility with any current or future Members. In no event shall Caddychicks.com™ be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of this Service or persons you meet through this Service. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Members of the Service. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information) to other Members.
9. Content on Caddychicks.com™.
(a) Proprietary Rights. Caddychicks.com™ owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Caddychicks.com™, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
(b) Reliance on Content, Advice, Etc. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by Caddychicks.com™, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Caddychicks.com™ does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will Caddychicks.com™ or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Members.
10. Content Posted by You on Caddychicks.com™.
a. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service, or transmit to other Members. You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other Members, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or to any other Member. If information provided to Caddychicks.com™, or another Member, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Caddychicks.com™ of such change.
b. You understand and agree that Caddychicks.com™ may review and delete any content, messages, double-blind emails, photos or profiles (collectively, “Content”), in each case in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of Caddychicks.com™ violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members.
c. By posting Content to any public area of Caddychicks.com™, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Caddychicks.com™, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by Caddychicks.com™ will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
d. Members agree by posting their pictures, they give Caddychicks.com™ the right to use their pictures in its advertisements on other partner websites without any form of compensation to member.
e. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Caddychicks.com™ reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes, but is not limited to, Content that
is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
f. Your use of the Service, including but not limited to the Content you post on the Service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
g. You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
h. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members. This includes but is not limited to solicitation or advertising to buy or sell any products or services through the Service or to attend parties or other social functions or networking for commercial purposes. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although Caddychicks.com™ cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, we reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
i. All information you include in your Member profile must be accurate, current and complete.
11. Prohibited Activities.
Caddychicks.com™ reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service:
You will not impersonate any person or entity.
You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Caddychicks.com™ without our specific prior written consent.
You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
You will not interfere with or disrupt the Services or the site or the servers or networks connected to the Services or the site.
You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
You will not “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service or the Website, without Caddychicks.com™’ prior written authorization. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Caddychicks.com™ or the Service or the site in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
12. Customer Service. Caddychicks.com™ provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. When communicating with our customer care representatives, you may not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or otherwise behave inappropriately. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused membership fees.
13. Premium Membership Fees; Charges on Your Billing Account.
(a) General. Caddychicks.com™ bills you for a Premium Membership to use our service for reserving golf caddies through an online account (your “Billing Account”). You agree to pay Caddychicks.com™ all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize Caddychicks.com™ to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”) for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. Caddychicks.com™ reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
(b) Cancellation Policy. Caddychicks.com™ Premium Member Annual Subscription. When you sign up as a new Caddychicks.com™ Premium member, you will be billed the current annual fee in full at the time you enroll, subject to a 14-day money-back guarantee on the first-year membership purchase. Subsequent annual auto-renewals are not subject to the 14-day money-back guarantee. To cancel during the first 14 days of your first-year membership, login and select “My Profile” link from your account. Click “Cancel Membership” link.
If you do not cancel your first-year subscription within the first 14 days following your registration, you will not receive a refund. You may cancel your membership at any time; however, membership fees will not be refunded after the first 14 days from when you originally registered.
If you remain an active member at your next annual billing date and have not indicated otherwise, your account will automatically renew at the current annual fee and be billed to the credit/debit card you designated when you registered for the Service. Auto-renewals are not subject to the 14-day money-back guarantee and are not refundable.
(c) Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY CADDYCHICKS.COM™ IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE AT ACCOUNT SETTINGS. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE CADDYCHICKS.COM™ ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT CADDYCHICKS.COM™ MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR THE SERVICE (CONFIRMED BY YOU IN WRITING UPON REQUEST BY CADDYCHICKS.COM™).
(d) Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method (the “Payment Method Provider”). If Caddychicks.com™ does not receive payment from your Payment Method Provider; you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand.
(e) Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Billing Account varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and Caddychicks.com™ shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least 10 days before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your Payment Method Provider will govern your use of your Payment Method. You agree that Caddychicks.com™ may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
(f) Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that provides subscriber-level access to the Service must be used within the specified time of the trial.
14. Modifications to Service. Caddychicks.com™ reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Caddychicks.com™ shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
15. Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Service, Caddychicks.com™ reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
16. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Caddychicks.com™’ Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: General Counsel,Golf and Girls, LLC, 4175 E. Mexico Suite 101A, Denver, CO 80222
17. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Caddychicks.com™ Members. Caddychicks.com™ reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
19. Disclaimers. Caddychicks.com™ is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. Caddychicks.com™ is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. Caddychicks.com™ assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. Caddychicks.com™ is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will Caddychicks.com™ or any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters or distribution partners be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website and the Service are provided “AS-IS” and Caddychicks.com™ expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Caddychicks.com™ cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of this Agreement, any advice that may be posted on the Website is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. Caddychicks.com™ makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Website. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
20. Links. The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Caddychicks.com™ has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Caddychicks.com™ is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Caddychicks.com™ shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
21. Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Caddychicks.com™ be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if Caddychicks.com™ has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Caddychicks.com™’ liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Caddychicks.com™ for the Service during the term of membership.
22. U.S. Export Controls. Software from this Website (the “Software”) is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
23. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. If there is any dispute arising out of the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of Colorado, in Jefferson County, for the resolution of any such dispute.
24. Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold Caddychicks.com™, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
25. No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
26. Subscriber’s Self-Selected Choices. You understand that no one is recommending to you any person or group of persons, including the subscribers to Caddychicks.com™’ service. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Caddychicks.com™ Members and Golfers. You understand that Caddychicks.com™ does not make such recommendations, has not met or analyzed the people who use Caddychicks.com™, does not vouch for or recommend any of them, and is not responsible for the content on Caddychicks.com™.
27. Personal Safety. You understand that meeting new people, by whatever method or means, always requires taking normal precautions you should otherwise follow in establishing new relationships. Those may include, but are not limited to, meeting in public places, checking with mutual friends, free or fee-based internet search options, and otherwise using common sense about protecting yourself and your property. You understand that you are responsible for protecting yourself and your personal and financial information, that you are not entrusting that responsibility to anyone else, and that you understand that nothing on Caddychicks.com™ is designed to or should be expected to do any of that for you.
29. Other. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Caddychicks.com™ regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement. Caddychicks.com™ is a trademark of Golf and Girls, LLC.